No stress team work
As a manager or supervisor are you struggling with your team?
What would it take to get your team working together?
As a Lifeline for Managers and Supervisors I can help you get that team to be a real team.
This is the secret to getting more from your team…
If you want to get more out of your team for any of these reasons:
1. Because the number of people on your team has been reduced and yet you’re expected to produce the same or better results.
2. Your team is not producing the results that are expected from you and your team and you’re concerned that your bosses and/or superiors and peers are not going to be happy about that.
2. Members of your team are undermining each other or worse undermining you, causing conflicts and frustrations for you and you’d like to turn your team in to a well oiled machine…
Learn about our TEAM BUILDING WORKSHOP:
Importance and need for strategic thinking in teams.
The role of a team in strategic management.
Being a team player as opposed to a team slayer.
Inculcate the need for a shared vision.
Identifying and participating in the team building process.
Importance of interpersonal communication.
Keeping communication and feedback channels open.
Building risk taking and strategizing in team work.
Creating a positive work environment.
TEAM SYNERGY & TEAM SPIRIT
Importance of creativity in teams.
Working values of a strong team.
Unleashing our creative potentials to maximize output.
Generating high quality and innovative ideas.
THE POWER OF SYNERGY
The perils of thinking win – lose.
Focusing on the common objective.
Support & sharing.
Developing skills for problem solving, decision-making and conflict
TEAM ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Appreciating the value of complimentary roles played by each team member.
Being a valuable team member.
Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of team members.
Common obstacles to team development.
THRIVING IN CHANGE
Overcoming barriers to change.
Thinking outside the box.
To claim this special coaching session simply click reply and answer the following questions:
1. How long have you been in this leadership position?
2. What are the biggest leadership challenges you’re facing today?
3. On a scale of zero to 10 how important is it to you to get better results from your team?
4. What are your ultimate aspirations and goals as a leader?
Be sure to also include your name, phone number and email address when you reply so that I can get back to you and schedule your session within the next 24 to 48 hours.
Can’t wait call now : 954 306 1081
N.B: Individual sessions are also available for Sales Reps.
All the best.
PS: The sooner you send us your answers, the more likely you are to get a session and start molding the team you want to work with.
Give us a call 868 465 0603 or 954 306 1081 or email – email@example.com
You can also receive benefits from these articles or you can share your management and supervision experience so others can learn from them.