Monday Morning MEM0 22112134 – This Week’s Strategy
This week’s strategy is – FOCUS
Christmas is around the corner and you want to finish the year strong, so by now :
- You should have checked your inventory and ensure you have adequate supplies. This is particular to what your clients are demanding right now, bearing in mind customers’ situations have changed. Focus on what has changed and how you are going to handle this.
- You should be focused on your marketing strategy? How are you getting the word out there? If you do a search online there are many new small retailers. It is who you know and how quickly you can get your items to them and at what price?
- You should know what sales and offers you can provide? Start early and end late with your offers.
- Timing is everything. Choose the right time for your offers. Have time limited sales and make use of social media as much a s possible.
- What freebies can you offer?
- Stay focussed on what is happening in your market. E.g someone maybe offering a sale on a product that you have marked up, or they may have the product as part of a gift option.
- Think outside the box and stay focussed on what you want to achieve.
If you need help shoot me a msg – email@example.com fb: joipfassociates