Monday’s Weekly MEM0 032723 – This Week’s Strategy: How to monitor your progress?
Are you monitoring your progress or just doing , and you really do not know where the time is going or how your business or life goals are going? Below are some tips on how to monitor your progress.
Let’s get started:
- How are your new developments for the business going? Any new items to add or in your personal life any new ideas to look at.
- How are you marketing your products or service or your skills? Are you making use of new technology to help you along the way?
- Are you monitoring your sales or compensation to ensure that your items are accurately priced or that you are being properly compensated for your service and time? Have you set some benchmarks for these based on market research?
- What about the production of your goods, or delivery of your service. Are you able to produce on time or deliver the service as promised?
- Are you checking with your clients to see if they are satisfied with your products or service? Remembering that it takes more effort to get a new client as compared to retaining the current client, what else can you do to improve their satisfaction? When you are an employee, you get paid for your time. What else can you do to improve the quality of time they pay for?
Take some time this week and do a chart to monitor your progress.